Home Page: Agendas
June 3, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
Town of Dewey
Town Board Meeting
Dewey Town Hall
Saturday, June 3, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
1) Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance
2) Verify Open Meeting Notice, roll call
3) Minutes of the meeting of May 24, 2017
4) Citizens wishing to address the town board
Public Notice: Members of the Public who wish to address the Board on specific items must register their request at this time. Such comments are subject to the reasonable control of the Board Chairperson as set forth in Robert’s Rules of Order.
5) Motion to enter into Close Session per Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c) to perform interviews of candidates for position of Road & Maintenance Worker and regarding employment consideration of candidates for positions of Town Road & Maintenance worker.
Closed session approximately 45 minutes to an hour. Immediately following the closed session:
6) Discussion/Action on a proposal to meet with candidate(s) for the position(s) of Town Road & Maintenance Worker to extent an offer(s) of employment
April 2, 2018 Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
March 21, 2018 Town Board Meeting Agenda
March 7, 2018 Town Board Meeting Agenda
March 5, 2018 Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
February 21, 2018 Town Board Meeting Agenda
February 8, 2018 Town Board Meeting Agenda
February 7, 2018 Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
January 31, 2018 Town Board Meeting Agenda
January 30, 2018 Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
January 28, 2018 Plan Commission Site Visit Agenda