Home Page: Agendas
June 3, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
Town of Dewey
Town Board Meeting
Dewey Town Hall
Saturday, June 3, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
1) Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance
2) Verify Open Meeting Notice, roll call
3) Minutes of the meeting of May 24, 2017
4) Citizens wishing to address the town board
Public Notice: Members of the Public who wish to address the Board on specific items must register their request at this time. Such comments are subject to the reasonable control of the Board Chairperson as set forth in Robert’s Rules of Order.
5) Motion to enter into Close Session per Wis. Stats. 19.85(1)(c) to perform interviews of candidates for position of Road & Maintenance Worker and regarding employment consideration of candidates for positions of Town Road & Maintenance worker.
Closed session approximately 45 minutes to an hour. Immediately following the closed session:
6) Discussion/Action on a proposal to meet with candidate(s) for the position(s) of Town Road & Maintenance Worker to extent an offer(s) of employment
January 17, 2018 Town Board Meeting Agenda
December 13, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
November 15, 2017 Proposed 2018 Budget Public Hearing / Special Town Meeting of the Electors
November 15, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
November 13, 2017 Plan Commission Meeting
October 18, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
October 11, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
October 9, 2017 Plan Commission Meeting
September 28, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda
September 27, 2017 Town Board Meeting Agenda