Home Page: Agendas
January 30, 2018 Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
Town of Dewey
Town Plan Commission
Dewey Town Hall
Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
1) Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance
2) Verify Open Meeting Notices
3) Minutes from the meeting of November 13 2017.
Minutes from Site Visit at the Pourchot parcels on January 28 2018 at 4532/4646 County Road X
4) Review/Discussion of plans and information provided for the Pourchot parcel #’s 014-25-0701-13.02 (4532 County Road X), 014-25-0701-04.04 (4646 County Road X), and 014-25-0701-03.03 that are owned by Regan and Ann Pourchot. These properties are dissected by the Little Eau Claire River and are zoned A4 and Conservancy. New data provided by Portage County Planning and Zoning Department (2009 floodplain and 2016 wetland) shows that portions of these parcels could be removed from the Conservancy district, which would include the barn that is currently in the Conservancy zone at 4532 County Road X.
The Pourchots’ propose to operate an agricultural event center, tourist rooming house and campground on parcel #014-25-0701-13.02 with signage that exceeds six square feet. Proposal includes having the campground extend north with potential sites in the SW corner of parcel #014-25-0701-04.04 and SE corner of parcel #014-25-0701-03.03.
a. Discussion/Possible Action on resolution to recommend to the Town of Dewey Board on the request of Regan and Ann Pourchot to amend the Dewey Comprehensive Plan for parcel #’s 014-25-0701-13.02; 03.03; 04.04 by changing the NAP – Natural Areas Protected future land use to/from L3- Limited Agricultural/Mixed Use, as appropriate to reflect the most current data for flood plain and wetland boundaries.
b. Discussion/Possible Action on recommendation to the Town of Dewey Board on the request of Regan and Ann Pourchot to re-zone applicable portions of parcel #’s 014-25-0701-13.02; 03.03; 04.04 from Conservancy to A4 and A4 to Conservancy to reflect the most current data for flood plain and wetland boundaries.
c. Discussion/Possible Action on recommendations to the Town of Dewey Board on the request of Regan and Ann Pourchot for the special exceptions in the A4 zoning district as follows:
i. The operation of an agricultural event center at the existing barn on parcel # 014-25-0701-13.02;
ii. The use of the old farm house for short term rentals as a tourist rooming house on parcel # 014-25-0701-13.02;
iii. Development of campground sites on parcels #’s 014-25-0701-13.02; -03.03; 04.04;
iv. Signage that would be used to advertise the usage at either address off Country Road X that would exceed six square feet.
6) Next meeting scheduled for Wednesday February 7th 2018 at 5:30 pm.
February 6, 2019 Town Board Meeting Agenda
January 30, 2019 Town Board Meeting Agenda
January 21, 2019 Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
January 16, 2019 Town Board Meeting Agenda
January 8, 2019 Town Board Meeting Agenda
December 19, 2018 Town Board Meeting Agenda
December 17, 2018 Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
December 10, 2018 Town Board Meeting Agenda
November 19, 2018 Public Hearing/Special Town Meeting of the Electors
November 19, 2018 Town of Dewey Board Meeting