Home Page: Agendas
January 14, 2016 Plan Commission Meeting
Town of Dewey
Town Plan Commission
Dewey Town Hall
Thursday, January 14, 2016, 6:00 p.m.
1) Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance
2) Verify Open Meeting Notices
3) Minutes from the meeting of January 7th 2016
4) Discussion/Actions for recommendations to the Town Board for proposed text amendments for the following Portage County zoning ordinances (continued from
1/7/16 Town Plan Commission meeting that was voted 4-0 to be “post-poned”):
a. Accessing Building Space Allocation in Residential Zoning Districts;
b. Regulating Barn Weddings in Agricultural Zoning Districts.
5) Review/Discussion of plans and information provided by Jerry Fahrner, representing Rivers Edge Inc for expanding the campground on 3266 Campsite Drive, Stevens Point, WI by adding approximately 90 sites, swim pond and concession stand.
a. Discussion/Action on recommendation to the Town of Dewey Board on the request amendment to the Dewey Comprehensive Plan from current land use (Medium Density Residential) to L3 Limited Agriculture/Mixed Use;
b. Discussion/Action on recommendation to the Town of Dewey Board on the request to re-zone from current R5 to A4.
7) Schedule next meeting.
Please be advised that a quorum of Town Board members may be present at this meeting
March 15, 2023 Town Board Meeting Agenda
March 8, 2023 Town Board Meeting Agenda
February 15, 2023 Town Board Meeting Agenda
January 18, 2023 Town Board Meeting Agenda
January 11, 2023 Town Board Meeting Agenda
January 9, 2023 Town Plan Commission Meeting
December 20, 2022 Town Board Meeting Agenda
November 16, 2022 Public Hearing/Special Meeting of the Electors
November 16, 2022 Town Board Meeting Agenda
November 15, 2022 Town Plan Commission Meeting
View all from: 2023 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 1969